Posted April 8, 2019
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
$40,000+ annually, commission
• Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
• Generate, develop, and maintain business to help grow our team
• Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
• Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
• Excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Exceptionally strong phone and communication skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Positive, enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and solution oriented
Highest level of integrity and respect for others
Proven leadership and motivational skills
The Taylor Team with Keller Williams Market Pro Realty is one of the top teams in Northwest Arkansas. We have a solid work ethic, which includes showing up every day, and working with the best people and best systems to work more effectively and efficiently. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a “buzz.” We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance.
We’re a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Market Pro Realty office serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Northwest Arkansas area. In 2017, we were ranked the #1 Team in Washington County. In the same year, we were the #4 Team in all Northwest Arkansas.
Name* Email*Phone Number* Linkedin Resume* Choose FileCover Letter* Choose File
We’ve received your application andwe’ll get in touch with you soon.
Follow us on Linkedin